Tuesday, February 16, 2010

True Confession Tuesday

It's True Confession Tuesday over at the Sisterhood and I'm feeling a need to confess.

This confession isn't going to be what you'd expect; however, since I've been very good (exceptional almost) this week. So, if you don't like to hear whining, bitching and moaning, you can close the browser now and walk away. Really, I won't be offended. You can go. Seriously. Go.

Ok, now that everyone has left, I can vent and swear to my heart's content. Here is my confession:

  • I am really hating my body right now. It is betraying me. I know we just finished that whole "re-think your shrink" challenge, and for the most part I'm in a really good place mentally, but this week has really sucked. I weigh myself pretty much every morning (stupid, masochistic, whatever-it is what it is) and this week I have been UP .4 to 1 lb all fracking week! I can find no explanation for it and it pisses me off. This is not going to get me into the 140's dammit.
  • I have been downright OUTSTANDING with logging my food (staying within my calories)and kicking it into high gear with the exercise. I'm into week 3 of my c210K training for God's sake! 30 freakin' miles in 2 1/2 weeks. I'm 1/2 way through the EA sports more workouts 6-week challenge. We didn't go out for Valentine's Day! I had one measly dark chocolate with almonds bar (which I accounted for). I'm going to float away if I drink one more glass of water.
  • WTF!
  • I repeat, WTF!

Seriously, I don't understand this. I have no idea what is going to happen with the scale for weigh-in tomorrow, but if I'm up, I'm going to be really depressed. I know I am making good changes, my clothes are getting looser, and I've committed to getting healthier. But, I really need to see those numbers go down.

Please, body, quit screwing with me.

Please.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like big, squishy hugs to me - and I love hugs!

Happy New Year 2020

It looks like my M.O. is to open this blog when I get the notification the domain name renewed. LOL oh well. I hope everyone is having a n...